Florida: Walt Disney World (December 2018)

I visited Walt Disney World for a 4-night stay in early December 2018. Because my company was switching to a new time-off policy in 2019, I had a few accrued vacation days that I had to use before the end of the year, so I thought where better to enjoy them than in the happiest place on earth! I stayed in my bucket-list hotel, the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, and I visited all four of the major Disney parks. I enjoyed some pre-park opening time at two parks because I had early dining reservations (at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom and Tusker House at the Animal Kingdom), which allowed me to ride some of the most popular rides (Seven Dwarves Mine Train and Peter Pan's Flight in the Magic Kingdom and Flight of Passage in the Animal Kingdom). My favorite parts of the trip were staying at a monorail resort, pre-park admittance, and attending the Candlelight Processional and enjoying the holiday food kiosks at Epcot. I hadn't visited Walt Disney World for about five years, and I was surprised to see the changes (mainly the Fast Pass system and the Advance Dining Reservation system).
Hotel:
Restaurants:

No comments: