Fort Lauderdale: G Bar at Hilton Marina (December 2017)

G Bar and Grill - Pleasant Atmosphere, Good Food, Outdoor Oasis
I dined twice at the G Bar and Grill during my 2-night stay at the onsite Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina. G Bar is open daily from 11:00 am until 10:00 pm.
G Bar is a completely al fresco restaurant. You can dine at the large covered but open-air four-sided bar, at tables on an adjacent wood deck, or in an adjacent garden area. Umbrellas shade some (but not all) of the tables from the sun. You can also order drinks and food at the bar to carry back to your pool chair. (No pool services is provided at the hotel.) Some people say there’s no view at this bar/restaurant, but I disagree: I loved looking at the attractive pool area, the big boats docked alongside the restaurant, and the condos across the water on a neighboring peninsula of land.
G Bar serves American cuisine. I sampled the crispy chicken sandwich and the gyro, both of which were served with fries. Other popular menu items include burgers, tacos, nachos, salads, and flatbreads.
I enjoyed both my dinner and lunch at the Hilton’s G Bar and Grill. Although G Bar is not a destination restaurant, it fits the bill for hotel guests.



No comments: