New York City (July 2010)

My spouse and I visited New York City for a 1-night stay in late-July/early-August 2010. After checking into the Doubletree Times Square, we traveled to the Lincoln Center area and ate an amazing (charcuterie) lunch at Bar Boulud before visiting the Frick Collection. On the way back to our hotel, we stopped for drinks at Rue 57. We ate a fantastic dinner at Eric Ripert's Le Bernardin, then stopped for a nightcap at the Marriott Marquis. The next day, we went to South Street Seaport to see the "Bodies" exhibit, and had drink at Red at the Seaport. (We ate the hotel breakfast, so we weren't very hungry for lunch.

Hotel:
  • Doubletree Times Square Link to my review

  • Restaurants:
  • Le Bernardin Link to my review
  • Rue 57 Link to my review
  • Bar Boulud Link to my review
  • Marriott Marquis (drinks)
  • Red Link to my review

  • Activities:
    • The Frick Collection
    • Bodies Exhibit at South Street Seaport

    No comments: