Charlottesville: Bang! (May 2011)

My spouse and I ate a late dinner at this restaurant over the Memorial Day weekend in late May 2011. I wish the Thai tapas theme of this restaurant was more widespread - if this restaurant were in my hometown, I would eat there once a week! Service was good, even though we arrived quite late, after 10:00 pm on a Friday night, but were never made to feel rushed (it seems that the bar area might stay open later). There is both indoor and outdoor seating at this restaurant; outdoors on the front porch or in the back courtyard. Our menu items came quickly and were delivered as they were finished by the kitchen, so the plates arrived in a staggered manner, which we appreciated. Portions were just right, with most items containing enough for 2 (or possibly 3) people to have one or two bites. I would make a definite point to eat at this restaurant again during my next visit to Charlottesville. 



No comments: